Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Here We Go Again...

So I wake up today, as I do every day, and the first story I see when I turn on ESPN is this...

Not Again

Does anyone actually believe Brett Favre this time around? I was waiting for him to make an announcement the night of the Super Bowl to steal some thunder, but he actually waited until the week after to drop this decision. I don't believe it.

I compare this to the movie Fever Pitch with Jimmy Fallon being two different people basically in summer and winter/baseball offseason. We're hearing from winter time Brett, he's always ready to retire because the football season is over and it seems like the right thing to do. Winter time Brett should not be trusted. Just wait till July or August when football season Brett shows up and he's bored, training camp begins and Favre is chomping at the bit. Favre should not be allowed to make an announcement from January to June.

No comments: